TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Modified 2/7/2018
These Terms and Conditions are set forth to disclose how Cobra Tactical, Inc (the “Company.” “we,” or “us”) works with our customers.
By using the Company, it is the your (the “Customer's”) responsibility to know the laws in his jurisdiction prior to purchasing from the Company.
No product offered for sale by the Company will be knowingly shipped or transferred to a person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to receive or possess such product.
These Terms and Conditions are general policies and doto law enforcement agencies and other official end users, licensed assault rifle dealers, and other parties with the proper licenses upon proof of such authorizations and the presentation of proper identification.
The Companyto any customer due to the customer’s intentional or unintentional violation of federal, state, or local law. Neither the Company nor any of its affiliates, licensors, partners, managers, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, or other agents shall have any liability to any user or their principals or agents for any damages, whether general, special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including any lost profits or lost savings, whether or not foreseeable and whether based on contract, tort, common law, or any other theory of liability, statute, or regulations.
As a customer, purchaser, or end user of our products,that The Company is providing access to this information in reliance on the disclaimers and limitations set forth herein, and you further acknowledge and agree that such limitations are reasonable. In no event shall The Company’s liability to you exceed the actual price you paid for the product obtained from us.
Furthermore, by placing an order with us, you represent that all products purchased will be used in aand , and where applicable, a or of the U.S., to acquire or use such products.
THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE:
- In the event of a pricing error, the Company may refuse or cancel orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
- For the use, or inability to use, any of the products offered, or the suitability of use for any particular task, or any claims stated in our materials regarding how these products function or work.
- For any damages loss, cost, or damage of any kind arising from the misuse of our products or physical harm caused by our products to anyone or anything. This responsibility is entirely the buyer’s.
- For any claims that may arise as a result of, whether whole or in part, improper or careless handling in the use of our products, unauthorized modifications, use of improper ammunition (wrong caliber, defective, hand loaded, or reloaded cartridges), abuse, neglect, corrosion, or other influences beyond our immediate and direct control.
- In any manner whatsoever for injury, death, or damage to property as a result of the intentional or accidental discharge of any firearm, or from its proper function when the firearm is used for purposes for which it was not designed.
- For incidental or consequential damages, such as loss of use of property, loss of earnings, or profits, or any other commercial or residential loss.