Mossberg 930 RHYTHM 12M/28MC 13RD
Model: 930 RHYTHM 12M/28MC 13RD
Item Number: 85117
There's a season for deer and duck, turkey and pheasant, and this shotgun will let you hunt every last one. The season for marriage counseling comes right after that.
So your excuses don't do well under fire; at least your shotgun will. For hunters and shooters looking to step up to an autoloader, the new Mossberg® 930™ is the way to go.
This gas-operated autoloading shotgun excels in every environment you do, from walking cornfields to sitting in stands to hunkering down in a marsh. Does pretty well in the check-out line, too. That's right, we managed to load the 930™ Autoloader with features, without putting any extra strain on the price tag. The 930™ handles 12-gauge, 2 3/4" and 3" ammunition with ease, from low brass target loads to non-toxic magnum rounds to the latest in sabot slug ammo. The smooth, contoured design and Mossberg Uni-Line™ receiver deliver instinctive eye/rib alignment for instant target acquisition. And this shotgun feels as good as it fires - each 930™ includes a complete set of specially designed spacers for quick adjustment of the horizontal and vertical angle of the stock, bringing a custom-feel fit to every shooter. A self-regulating gas system cushions the recoil. There's even an EZ-Empty™ magazine button when the day is done.
- Developed for use with 12 gauge 2 3/4" and 3" magnum factory loaded shotshells
- Available in 24", 26" and 28" barrel lengths
- Front bead fiber-optic front sight on waterfowl models
- Front and rear adjustable fiber-optic sights on turkey models
- Ported barrels
- Wide ventilated rib
- Adjustable stock drop and cast spacer system is included
- Quick-empty magazine button
- Cocking indicator
- Interchangeable Accu-Choke™ tube set (IC, Mod, Full) included with all waterfowl and field models
- XX-Full turkey Accu-Choke tube included with turkey models
- Choke tubes are interchangeable with 500® barrels
- Simple, reliable, easy to maintain gas system
- Ambidextrous thumb-operated safety